Membership – Join the Coblentz Society
Participate in the Only Professional Society Dedicated to Vibrational Spectroscopy
Reasons to join include initiatives aimed at young career professionals, scientists in under-served geographies, and graduate students looking toward the next step in their career. Your membership and participation, as you have time, is valuable to the overall community. The Society encourages you to join or renew your membership.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discount for FACSS/SciX conference registration fees
- Mentor Program
- Preferred Eligibility for Travel Grants & Scholarships
- Social Receptions/Meals for Networking at Several Conferences
- Discounts on Wiley publications
- 50% Discount off Peaks Spectroscopy Software. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the discount.)
- Leadership Opportunities
Types of Membership:
Regular – $20 (USD)/year. An optional automatic annual renewal is available.
Lifetime – $300 (USD)
Student – $10 (USD)/year
Members Only Job Board
Coblentz Society members can post about job openings at their companies and other members can view and find out how to apply. Only members can see the full listings and click the job postings links.